Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back to money

I apologize for being away so long... but then considering that maybe only 5 people have even read my blogs... I feel comfortable knowing that no-one is holding my feet to the fire for another dose of pine-isms.

before we start.. umm I had a drink of wine... this my need to be edited later ;0

So during lunch today, as usual I looked to see what the internet thought of how the real world was doing with its money. In doing so I found this website:
http://www.endfinancialfraud.org/

I spent time I really didn't have reading writing that while similar to mine... left me very flat.
Were I a "big Bank" this guy would be my best friend. Someone with poor communication skills trying to convince the world he knowns something
no-one else does. While he might be right about the "evil" of it all, he is dead wrong about any cure. Not working for big banks
and not banking at big banks... is like spiting in the wind... too little. Knowing the problem, does not make it go
away. But then I am not sure what would make it "go away". Damn Rodenberry, took the easy way out... in his Star Trek fantasy the earth
had figured it all out... but it wasn't show worthy, so we here are wondering how to get there from here. Spock save us!!

I have really really enjoyed my adventure on:
www.lendingclub.com
If you do go there PLEASE use my code of pinetor to either become a borrower ( I get money) ort a lender ( YOU get money).
To date I have made $2.47 on a total investment of less than $450.00 US. This week will see no less than 8 loans come due for there first payment
netting me around $6.50 .. of which 2/3'rds will be my own money back. Still... I am making ( they say) about 12.16% on $450.0 US
and thats saying something! My committment of $250 a month will have me with $950 at the site about the 6th of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment