Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Many Firsts for old man Pine

Welcome, this first post will be short. Mostly, because I am at work at lunch and have a whole 10 minutes to get to the next meeting!

Who is Pine? I am.. Pine is my alterego created when I began playing online games. I like the idea of Pine. I named him, not that my name is unfortunante. But as a creation, I get to move Pine in directions unhibited by real life. I suspect that if you come back enough... you will find out a good bit about the person behind Pine.

Why am I wanting to blog? There are things I want to say, to no-one and to everyone. I am hopeful that this will be a good place to do that. Politics, economy, rights advocacy, oh and cars and guns... and things that old men would talk about.

Well, goodness. I will need prep time it seems.

till I have more time,

Pine

No comments:

Post a Comment